Wednesday 26 June 2013

Anna House Review: Blouse 016-1347 in Black and White

Hey everyone! I recently made an order with Anna House for the very first time.

I really needed a new black, short-sleeved blouse (I was very unimpressed with a certain Bodyline one that people rave about. The material was so...plasticy), and I've never owned a short-sleeved white blouse so Anna House seemed like the perfect place to buy them. Their prices are very affordable, and their quality seemed far superior to the Bodyline equivalent, and yet were the same price. Onto the review...
I ordered on Friday 14th June, and my package arrived on Friday 21st June! I didn't get charged a customs fee because Anna House marked the package as a gift, and of $20 value.

I opened the package (a sturdy cardboard box, with the blouses inside wrapped with bubble wrap and plastic packaging) and was greeted with two lovely blouses.

This is the white blouse (obviously...) It has a really flattering shape to it, nipping in at the waist and flaring back out at the hips. It's a great length, so you won't need to worry about your blouse riding up or your tummy being visible.


The lace details on the collar are beautiful. It is detailed but not excessive.

The puff sleeves have lots of stretch to them so they will be comfortable on a range of arm sizes. The lace used is soft, and doesn't irritate the skin.

The buttons are like little roses-- so cute! You can see the soft cotton lace better here.

The black blouse is exactly the same.
The blouse is a true black, but it's quite hard to photograph and still capture the details.

Again, very pretty lace details at the collar, adorable buttons, and soft lace on the body of the blouse.

I'm really impressed with Anna House. These blouses cost just $41 each! Very good value for money, and I highly recommend them.

2 comments:

  1. oh these blouses are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love them! I think they have a nice balance of simple yet sweet :)

      Delete